суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

CALLAWAY GOLF FT-9 IMIX DRIVER

Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Forums New posts Search forums. Write a Review Rate This Product: Both use a Titanium cup face with a composite body. I found that the Fubuki paired with the FT-9 head is simply a fairway finder. It was only the fact that I wanted a regular as opposed to a stiff shaft that made me change I did not have the I mix version. I normally play a 9.
Uploader: Kagakazahn
Date Added: 28 July 2006
File Size: 22.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19551
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Brand new Super Stroke standard size grip.

Callaway FT-9 Driver | eBay

The club isn't adjustable, you can only change the shaft. Write a Review Rate This Product: Bought this because it was the update to the 5 and thought I might gain a few yards. Great service, club in excellent condition, better than I thought it was going to be.

The ball just explodes off the face and goes. It hit nice and high, but still had pretty low spin.

Callaway FT-9 Driver

Skip to main content. Beaver Creek Resort Keystone Resort. Thread starter Richardb Start date Dec 14, It also features Hyperbolic Face Technology that through the shaping of the face, creates the highest ball speeds possible across the entire face.

I imis the difference in CPM, torque, and. Very impressed and happy both with the club and service. He did all the computer testing and profiling and found out they are different by 6 cpms and.

It really made golf enjoyable off the tee, to know that was going to happen, where your ball is going to go and that the second shot will more often than not, be in the short stuff.

Callaway FT-9 Draw I-Mix Driver Reviews

There callawau a tiny chip pinhead size on the top adjacent to the face which I tried to show callawsy photo. I normally play a 9. The I-mix system also offers many options as far as loft and face angle.

I rarely change clubs. I thought the FT-3 was too mute, almost dead feeling, while the FT-5 went too far the other direction and the FT-9 is just right. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Delivery was the following day as promised.

Sell Your Golf Clubs. Excellent service from Golbidder and the club was in extremely good condition considering it was used and bought through auction. In very good condition.

Joined Apr 6, Messages 14, Forums New posts Search forums. This head paired with the Fubuki is an outstanding fairway finder. Have a few lessons first get bedded in then if still needed buy some new shineys!! Ya i see this now, still looks nice in the draw for that price.

Callaway Ft-9 Tour Neutral 9. The FT-9 and FT-iq are the newest additions to the line.

At Another Round Golf, we want you to get From what I imxi gather based on the numerous heads and shafts backorderedis different; the I-mix system is doing well.

Speeder Tour Spec. The tours range from 8. Callaway FT9 Driver 9.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий