вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

JAVA LANG NULLPOINTEREXCEPTION AT SUN JDBC ODBC JDBCODBCDRIVER DRIVER

It's why it was removed, as people kept falling into the trap of actually trying to use it usually with Access. But even I am facing the same problem. Students Click Here Join Us! In that application I use the sun. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy , Privacy Policy , and our Terms of Service.
Uploader: Mazulabar
Date Added: 23 September 2008
File Size: 57.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8672
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The Obc staff will check this out and take appropriate action. In case it matters, theODBCname data source is a Foxpro flat file directory; this data source is used elsewhere on my network with no problem.

Similar Threads

When anyone uses java. What line is throwing the NullPointerException? And When I ran it, to my Surprise, this therw a null pointer Exception. Below is a piece of my code.

But I have java 1. Email Required, but never shown. My question is how to defined the server enivroment, izzit inside the shared libraries or in manage websphere variables? So I've sent the same JAR to my second machine.

Error when connect SQL server database from SFS -

DriverManager to register a driver or to enumerate over the drivers, it causes the loading and creation of an instance of sun. I want to know why is this happenning. I've exported as a runnable jar. Any chance you are using a different JDK on your second machine? I found this example.

JdbcOdbcDriver.finalize causes NullPointerException

You use Odbc, so you must add Data Sources. I have encountered this issue when i was trying to load the odbc driver in a web application using WASD5. Another possibility is that maybe the driver is missing on the second machine.

Sign up using Email and Password. But if I try to create a jar file then I run it I have this error:. My Bad, I just remembered your doing jdbc. So that might be a reason why it doesn't work on the first machine running JDK7 or prior and not on the other one running JDK8. jdgcodbcdriver

Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. I have try this: Feed for this topic. Although this method is pretty useless in its decompiled version, I noticed you can enable tracing to get more information about what's going on and what's going wrong.

Help needed to assign a study from arraylist to student arraylist. Because it seems the JdbcOdbcDriver is loaded otherwise Class. Posting Guidelines Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. I don't know how to trace the error. Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed.

[JDK] ze causes NullPointerException - Java Bug System

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these ndbcodbcdriver. Students Click Here Join Us! And strange thing is the code os working fine from dos prompt when I write in a java file.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий