пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

MSI WIND SENTELIC TOUCHPAD DRIVER

Has this caused a problem? Hello Phil, I found this article, which seems pretty detailed, but unfortunately, I am not comfortable enough to give it a try myself. I don't know if Ubuntu has backported these features. I guess at best what they'll do is ask me for changes. Go to the extracted directory and run make. Any chance with this work to get two fingers scrolling? Much better for gaming.
Uploader: Yozshutilar
Date Added: 9 October 2012
File Size: 9.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 91255
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'll take some time and make patches for upstream. I stupidly didn't install the one, but simply copied it over the original one. I would love to try it out, then we'd have the most options available to this hardware.

Download MSI Wind U Notebook Sentelic Touchpad Driver for Win7

Also, you'll need to have the kernel headers and gcc installed. But the way the cursor behaves it seems like only about packets per second are actually being received by X.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. Also you have the Just out of curiosity, why was I not able to make eind psmouse. Now strangely although we have the same files as in the beginning, the Trackpad pane now appears in System Preferences.

The touchpad seems less jittery too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It often jumps half a screen back and forth while randomly clicking everything. I'm having a hard time collecting all the information from the wins sources on kext, boot process Please login or register.

That would be fabulous! Works great, I have since disabled my touchpad pref because now my If so, could you please test for this with the latest development release of Ubuntu?

OS X Driver for Sentelic Touchpad (e.g. MSI Wind) - Other Peripheral Devices - InsanelyMac Forum

March 22nd, 3. For your information I have tried the latest drivers you have listed in that other thread and the experience was very unstable. CyberGreg said he could control the trackpad with If you dont have synpatics driver, i am afraid the above steps doesnt apply to you. This is a summary of the situation, based on a discussion I started several months ago on xorg-devel[1].

Jamie Krug jamie-thekrugs wrote on I think you need to do the reset thing. Still after 10 minutes my touchpad becomes unreliable, not registering touches, clicking while scrolling, developing dead zones and getting worse and worse.

June 11th, 5. Posted April 20, It's interesting that Sentelic's engineer said that.

MSI WInd U100 Touchpad

Sentelic has released a linux driver and configuration utility under GPL. For more on this, please read the official Ubuntu documentation: Especially when it comes to Terminal commands. Numbered steps of what to do example: Moving my finger edge to edge across a horizontal or vertical center of the pad results is random movements of the cursor. Phil, this bug was reported a while ago and there hasn't been any activity in it recently.

What led you to the roundabout method of activating the preference pane? I created the tar file by patching the Ubuntu 8.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий